People tend to stick to their New Year’s resolutions about as good as oil sticks to Teflon. I believe the main problem is that people’s resolutions tend to be way too difficult and often impossible to accomplish. Therefore, I tend to make resolutions that are much easier to obtain as that helps guarantee that the new year is filled with my reaching my goals. Here are my 2011 New Year’s Resolutions!
- Miss at least half of my planned work outs.
- Fail to quit smoking at least once.
- Eat poorly at least 25% of the days during the year.
- Get rejected by at least 50 girls at clubs and bars.
- Masturbate a minimum of 365 times over the course of the year.